Tuesday, April 24, 2018

U is for UBIQUITOUS

U is for Ubiquitous


existing or being everywhere at the same time constantly encountered widespread 
  • aubiquitous fashion
present, appearing, or found everywhere.

Synonyms: omnipresent, ever-present, everywhere, all over the place
pervasive, universal, worldwide, global

Image result for UBIQUITOUS


Image result for UBIQUITOUS meme


This word is a BIG word literally because it is everywhere :)
I can use this word as I am constantly seeing my dad
(omnipresent) just yesterday I saw him in a big puffy cloud

He always appears to me when I need to talk to him.  
Yesterday was no exception, mom and I went to do some 
errands and we both saw him 3 times on our route home,
I believe he was directing us (no bad weather, a nice clear
day) and that he was watching out for us.

Do you experience Ubiquitous encounters?
HAPPY A to Z BLOGGING 5 more days to go come
on you can do it you have came this far

Image result for never quit



















































synonyms:omnipresent, ever-present, everywhere, all over the place, pervasiveuniversalworldwideglobal

No comments:

Post a Comment