Saturday, April 28, 2018

Day 28 what word

Day 28 a word/phrase I use constantly
STOP!!

I must use this word at least 24 hrs a day, having a pygmy goat living in the house
a chihuahua, a kitty (she actually is a good kitty) and 2 blue healer puppies (they have
been going outside getting used to the place so they can be outside before too long

Willie - Goat
Sandra - Chihuahua 
Kitty is well kitty
Tasha       >   these 2 are twin blue healer 
Drummer >

its constantly  Willie stop that, tasha please stop drummer dont
Willie PLEASE STOP CHEWING, STOP GETTING ON THE COUNTER
TASHA STOP BITING
DRUMMER STOP LICKING
SANDRA STOP YOUR WHINING 

the phrase I use is   I love you or are you ok
I am constantly asking Gator "are you ok" and I love you!

Happy April Blogging 2 days left kwizgiver is the one who hosts this very fun
daily blogging.

HAPPY WEEKEND





1 comment: