Wednesday, April 4, 2018

day 4 10 intersting facts about myself

April challenge day 4
10 interesting facts about myself

10.  I shattered my ankle 10 yrs
ago the 19TH of April  

 9.  I have lived in
     * San Antonio TX
     * Corpus Christi TX
     * Anaheim CA

 8.  My best friend an I
have been besties since 1972

 7.  I have 2 nieces 1 nephew
4 great nephews
1 great niece     (one on the way)
don't know what it is yet

 6.  I am a fun loving person
living life to the fullest

 5.  I have 2 brothers

 4.  I am a mom to fur babies 
4 dogs, 1 kitty AND willie goat
 
 3.  I have a spoon collection with
all 50 states AND several countries
I only bough 1 

 2.  My car is a CHRYSLER 300 SUPER NICE
 
 1.  I am with my first boyfriend after 35 years

happy April blogging

2 comments:

  1. That's a long time to have a friend. Congratulations on that. Wish I could say the same!

    ReplyDelete