Wednesday, April 18, 2018

P is for paradigm













P is for PARADIGM

definition of paradigm

a set of linguistic items that form mutually exclusive choices
 in particular syntactic roles.

Image result for meaning of paradigm


Image result for meaning of paradigm

I have had so many paradigm happen in my life
as in unchanging events I hate these because most of the time paradigm can
be very heart breaking, there can be good things with paradigm experiences


  • my dad passing away was a life changing event
  • I shattered my ankle in 2008 that will be 10 yrs tomorrow (19) this was a big life changing event for me, as I had to rely on others for help
  • 2 yrs ago my husband of 21 yrs walked out on me no explanation nothing
  • that same year 2016  something did come out of him leaving   I reconnected with my first and only true love
  • In 2017 we both had a paradigm shift, gator was diagnosed with stage 4 brain/colon cancer After only being together less than 6 month we were both scared Senseless.  prayers began pouring in and thru steady hands of neuro-surgeon with the guidance of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ gator's cancer was gone no remission gone.  We went through chemo every 2 weeks for the next 7 months then came colon surgery  9 months to the day of being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer he was CANCER FREE!!! 
having a paradigm isn't always a bad thing and can be changing for the better

have you had a paradigm experience? was it good OR bad?

Happy A to Z blogging  it's getting closer to the end keep on TRUCKIN'

2 comments:

  1. para means two.... i've had two things happen to me.....one is getting back with you...the other, through our strength and beliefs, i overcame cancer....love you baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much baby, you are my world!!! my strength!

      Delete