Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A to Z CHALLENGE D is for Direction




Definition of direction

 assistance in pointing

 out the proper route —

usually used in plural

 asked for directions

 to the beach

4 : the line or course on

 which something is 

moving or is aimed 

to move or along which

 something is pointing

 or facing came from the

 opposite direction walking

 in the same direction

via Websters dictionary

We have all been there
 at one point or another
 needing directions yes 
everybody has had to ask
our new technology GPS
even they give us the wrong
directions at some point.

We still use an old fashioned 
map that way we can blame no
body but our self if we get lost

I left Tulsa OK driving to 
Anaheim CA with my trusty
map made only one wrong turn
I got direction-ally challenged
and turned the wrong way
on I-40 after about 3 miles 
I found a turn around and 
was heading back the right way.

BUT once in CA I had to ask
the locals for directions all the
time, as my GPS lied to me all
the time!   SHE BECAME MY
WORST ENEMY 

Don't be afraid to ask directions

My fiance is an ex truck driver
and can take us any place 
we want to go he relies on his
handy dandy randy nally
AKA road atlas.  He has
never use gps or dispatch
directions.  

MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL
KNOW HOW TO READ A MAP

HAPPY A to Z BLOGGING

1 comment: