Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Day 25 4 words

 Day 25 four word traits I have


  • Honest
  • Reliable
  • Fun loving
  • Patient
There is so many more that  I have hard to pick only 4

  • Honest(y) is something treasured that not many care about now days unless your older
  • Reliable(ity) I have seen people tell me they will come help me on such and such day and then not even bother to all or show up
  • Fun-loving  life is too short to be serious all of the time stop and smell the roses while you still can
  • Patient I have been dealt a lot of life ups and downs, continually praying to God asking for patience,  DO NOT ASK THIS UNLESS YOU ARE TRULY READY TO ACCEPT  one day it hit me all the sudden, hey you have this no need to get stressed, upset, nervous etc 
Happy APRIL challenge 





No comments:

Post a Comment