Monday, April 16, 2018

Day 16 my bullet day










my day in a bullet


  1.  wake up this am, being lazy till I get my morning shower (which is my coffee)
  2.  get phone call from mom that she is sick that she needs to go to urgent care
  3.  hurry up get dressed skip shower take mom to urgent care *sigh ear infection*
  4.  drive to pharmacy to pick up antibiotics and tylenol
  5.  get back to moms fix her and I some lunch
  6.  put heartworm,tick,flea preventative on her dog
  7.  go to garden  uncover tomatoes *think they got too darn cold and they were very droopy SIGH
  8.  check on asparagus yayy its coming up picked a small handful yummy
  9.  water mom's plants
  10.  leave for home 
  11. stop at gas station for gas in car
  12. get home, furbabies want to go outside take them out 
  13. come inside and what do they do? poop all over the dang floor grrr
  14. finally sit down to rest and guess what happens?  my blood sugar got all whacked
    out fell like crud, get some crackers and pb yum finally feel better
  15. time to take puppies out again finally they did their job outside
  16. sit down play my facebook games and do my blogs
today in a bullet!  what an adventurous day

happy april challenge

2 comments:

  1. caint wait for asparrragus!!!...woo hoo


    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom feels better soon!

    And there is nothing like fresh asparagus. Unfortunately, ours is still buried in snow!

    ReplyDelete