Sunday, April 15, 2018

day 15 three pet peeves












Three pet peeves

LIARS  I have no use for LIARS they can go right
back out the door they came in
THIEVES I worked hard for my (material) things that I have in our home
by golly if you want them ask.  I would rather give somebody something
than to have somebody come and break in
DRAMATIST (drama queen/king)  I do not have time for either
nor do I want drama in our home.  We, have our fur babies
1) Chihuahua
1) kitty
1)goat *pygmy*
2) blue heeler puppies
all live inside with us 
so, believe me they could cause all the drama we want or need if we let them
really though I know they don't have a clue but it is rather amusing with our
5 ring circus
plus we have a german shepard who is our guard dog outside and ohh how
she loves the fur children when they all go out side to play

happy APRIL blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment