Friday, April 13, 2018

L is for longevity













L is for longevity

long existence or service.

long life.

"the greater longevity of women compared with men"

my dad's family has longevity in their lives
the men lived to their 90's  and women in
their mid 80's   Dad's dad lived to the age 
of 94.  However dad was robed, he died at the
tender age of 84,  He lived a good long life however!

I love the longevity of my mom and dads' 
anniversaries of being married,  they were married
61 yrs and 8 months when dad passed away.  Most
of us can't even phatham  61 yrs being married to the same
person or even getting 61 years.  I long to be married that long!
Gator and I will be lucky to have 30 yrs as we are both in our 50's

HOW IS THE LONGEVITY IN YOUR FAMILY?

No comments:

Post a Comment