Monday, April 2, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Thought-Provoking Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which
 originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud
 Weiser. Here we will steal all types of 
questions from every corner of the
 blogosphere. Our promise to you
 is that we will work hard to find
 the most interesting and intelligent
 questions. You may have heard the
 expression, “honor among thieves”. 
In that age-old tradition, we try to 
credit the blog that we stole it from,
if possible. We also provide a link to the 
victim's questions in our "Previous
 Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying
 "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original 
meme, to make it more relevant
to our global l players, to challenge 
our players, to select
 the best questions, or simply to make
 it less repetitive from recently asked 
questions from a previously post. 
Cheers to all of us thieves!



From
 by Melissa
 and from
marc and


1. What Are Three Things You Need To Buy?
hot water heater, pet food, shampoo
2. My Biggest Hope Is________.
always being as happy as I am now
3. What Was The Last New Thing You Tried?
midori sour made with midori (cocktale)
4. What Mood Were You In Today?
happy but hurting from arthritis
5. What would be a better name for the color 
of goldenrod-colored paper?
I honestly see nothing wrong
with what its called
6. Where did you get your silverware?
handed down to me
7. What artifact from this past week 
would you  have bronzed 
as a keepsake and heirloom?
Oklahoma teachers striking
8. What was the most recent 
ceremony you attended?
st patrick's day  didn't make 
church yesterday it was unsafe 
for travel weather wise
9. What east Asian cuisine is 
good for your Seoul?
 hmmm, this one is hard as I like all asian food
10. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? 
that life is way to short we are
 never promised tomorrow
11. What do you wish you spent more time
 doing five years ago?
telling my family how much that I loved them
12. What gets you excited about life?
waking up each and every day. 
13. Have you done anything lately
 worth remembering?
yes celebrating my first st patty day
14. What does your joy look like today?
I woke up today hurting but alive
15. When you are 80-years-old, what will 
matter to you the most?
80 wow that seems so far away but 
at 80 I think it is a
treasure that I would still be alive>>>
I will never have  grand kids
so I am going to have to rely on
 nieces and nephews

hope everybody has a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment