Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday Stealing Curios as a cat



Curious as a Cat

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which
originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud
 Weiser. Here we will steal all types of
questions from every corner of the 
blogosphere. Our promise to you
 is that we will work hard to find
 the most interesting and intelligent
 questions. You may have heard the
 expression, “honor among thieves”. 
In that age-old tradition, we try to credit 
the blog that we stole it from, if possible.
 We also provide a link to the victim's 
questions in our "Previous Victims" widget.
 (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") 
Sometimes we edit the original meme, to
 make it more relevant to our global players,
 to challenge our players, to select the best
 questions, or simply to make it less repetitive
 from recently asked questions from a 
previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!





From Curious as a Cat


  1) Do you think you’d be a good writer?
   What kind of writer would you like to be
   (fiction, children’s books, magazine, etc.)?
   yes, I love writing.  
  I am thinking fiction or mystery

  2) I wish I had enough money to ________.
   not worry about paying bills.

  3) If you had to enter a competition for the
   "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," 
  what would your talent be?
  figuring out how to turn 
  gas from humans to gas
  for our vehicles
  4) When it might hurt their feelings, 
  how do you feel about telling your friends the truth?
   Being that my friends know me and 
   that I am an honest person.  I
   would tell them "I have something 
  to talk to you about but"
  5) Peanut or plain?
   depends if I am making cookies 
   or not    MMs PEANUT
  6) Is there someone you would like 
  to take your place in life for one day? Who and why?
  no, I love my life and wouldn't
   have it any other way
  7) What do you think is the ugliest
   thing or event on Earth?
   the ugliest thing this one is tough
   This one would have to be snakes
  8) What is your least favorite
  of your personality traits or quirks?
   when my  ptsd flares I hate who
   I become when it happens
  9) I wish I could see ________ because _________.
  my dad one more time     I would love to hear his voice

  10) Tell us your favorite children's story.
  The Little engine who could 
                          
 11) What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
   spare tire, tire tool, jumper cables, extra water

  12) Describe your perfect, rainy afternoon.
  blogging, reading, working on crafts, 
  chores
   13) Tell us about your favorite way 
  To get lost in a simple activity — running, 
  Chopping vegetables, folding laundry,  whatever,
  What it like when you’re in "the zone"?
  playing on my computer IE blogging,
  games,    peaceful, relaxing

  14) What parts of nature do you like best?
  I love everything about nature probably
  would have to say the sunset/sunrise
  15) What's the kindest act you
   have ever seen done (either to/by you or another)?
  paying it forward I bought a veteran a meal and the 
  next day somebody paid for mine

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea about doing someting constructive with human gas. I'l contribute!

    ReplyDelete