Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Foto Friends #126




Deb over at Breathing in Grace host this fun photo hop
we all love taking pics.




















^ this is just a pic I put together how much I resemble
my dad!  He was a Korean War vet, funny
we both are sitting exactly the same way even
the way we have our feet :)  sure do miss you dad






















^ this pic is the first pic of my grandmother
mom and me approx aug of 69 today would have
been her 109th birthday happy birthday in
heaven with dad and grandpa. 




















^ was my dad in me Dec of 69 I still have that little lamb





















^ mom sure looks serious looking at her
sandwich  nov of 17
















^Gator sure loves playing music, you can find his music
here GATOR 

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS

5 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend. I enjoy seeing photos of people's life.
    Yup, you do look like your dad. how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old... older fotos, too. We both miss our precious Daddy's. Thanks so much for sharing Hope you've had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see you photos in this post. How precious: your father with his little lamb. All those memories and tears sometimes, isn't it? Have Good Friday.

    ReplyDelete