Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Day 24 Something I miss

 Day 24  Something I miss
MY DAD!  not a day goes by
that I just wish for one more day
















I, also, miss the "good ole days" when a handshake was your word,
you left your homes unlocked, had get together(s) everybody pitched
in to help no matter what the need was IE neighbors helping neihbors
kids got spankings (NOT BEATINGS THERE IS A DIFFERENCE)
we had respect for everything.  It wasn't all about me!
OH I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS WITH THIS TOPIC!

HAPPY APRIL BLOGGING 6 more days and we look forward to something
new with MAY



4 comments:

  1. When we lose our loved ones we sure miss them. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyful, yes we do! HUGS TO YOU XOX I sure miss my dad every day this August will be 3 yrs

      Delete
  2. There's amazing resemblance in those photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kwizgiver, thank you this is my late dad he was the rock for our family! I look a lot like my mom as well! thanks for stopping by

      Delete