Wednesday, February 3, 2021

What is common misconception people have a bout you? what do you wish they knew?

What is  common misconception people have a bout you?  what do you wish they knew?

Most of  the time people think that I am a BIG PUSHOVER because of the goodness of my heart, which in turn causes them to think they can stab me in the back.  However I am not that pushover if backed into a corner I come out like a bull in a china cabinet.   I wish they knew that I am not that pushover just because I have a good heart, and have walked a mile in my life every since I was a child.  I decided on my own I was not going to be that angry person that I could have very well been.     I gave everything to GOD as it happened to me, and he has been what has got me thru many a life's strife.

Now, here I am with my husband who was my High School sweetheart/ first boyfriend, life took us separate ways in 1983 (yes I am old)  in 2016 He called my mom needing a friend, both of us were married to other people.  EVERYBODY needs a friend right?  I sat him down and told him of some things going on which I knew he had no clue,  God brought us together at that time, only to find out 2 months later that Gator had stage IV colon cancer JAN 2017 we got married July 14, 2018 on the date he asked me to be his girlfriend in 1982.    Fast forward Gator is now fighting uncurbable cancer and on hospice care.   These same people who think of me as a pushover, are now accusing me of using Gator's health to ask for  help.  This is far from truth.   I would never ever imagine doing this.   I ask for help because I cant do some stuff physically as I have my own health issues.   Here we are Feb 3 I have left everything in God's loving healing hands.  

Hope everybody is having a great week

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your hubby. May God give you both the strength and grace to get through this difficult time together. May He bless you with sweet memories together. Don't worry about what other people are thinking. You know in your heart what is right. Praying God will send you the help you need. He has many special people out there who will be there for you. Just put your trust in Him. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have put everything in Gods hands from all aspects of life. I go to bed with a clear conscious at night. I truly appreciate the prayers big HUGS

      Delete