Thursday, February 11, 2021

what have you been most worried about lately? Is it realistic to worry about it? Is there anything you can do about it? Feb 11

 what have you been most worried about lately? Is it realistic to worry about it? Is there anything you can do about it?

I have been worried about Gator's health, as he has stage IV metastasized (meaning it has spread) incurable colon cancer.   His cancer went terminal between Thanksgiving and Christmas, he is now with hospice so any day we have together is a blessing.  Realistic speaking yes he was my first boyfriend, my HS sweetheart, life took us other ways but got married only 2 1/2 yrs ago.   Worrying doesn't help anything at all.     I have given this whole situation to God, its in his hands now, but still I think it is only natural that we worry.

Psalm 55:22 

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

4 comments:

  1. May the Lord give you peace of mind and comfort in knowing that He is in control, and He will not let you bear more than what He is willing to help you with. He is always there for you no matter what. Don't ever forget that! Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am learning the peace of mind :) actually I am a pretty strong person. My one thing is that Gary (Gator) isn't suffering any pain from his cancer. That is a blessing in disguise. Gator is his nickname, he writes, plays and sings blues his first song was gator bit then he became known as Gator. Hugs n Love and thank you for the blessing, back to you and Ms. Lily Grace. she is so beautiful

      Delete
  2. Of course you are worried! It's natural. But I'm glad you have found comfort in your faith. It's a powerful force!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes my faith has got me thru a lot of different life curves

      Delete