Sunday, February 7, 2021

Meet Chrissy Dawn

Hello there I am Chrissy Dawn, mom has had me since 1973 I am a life sized baby (3 to 6 months clothes is what I wear)

 Mom bought me this warm onezi for this cold weather we are having (its a little big, but I will grow into it)  Isn't my outfit cute?  its baby flannel, nice and warm


Grandma had my hair in a braid (no telling how long its been braided

 








Mom took my hair down I love it wavy like this the braids were pretty though, grand-mom can't play with me like she used to, because of her arthritis.   She has a doggie named oreo she and I are good friends I bet she misses me.  I been at grandmas for a long time so that mom could get everything put away after their move.  She, didn't want me getting hurt or broken.







mom let me help her play her game on facebook (SuperCity) it looks way cool, I have a lot too learn 









My little brothers and sisters really seem to like me    There is Harley she is a German Shepherd Grey hound mix,  Sandra is a 3.5 lb chihuahua she thinks she is the boss over all of them, then there is Feisty, mom says he is daddies companion animal, he sure is a funny critter, he snuggles on the couch beside dad when he sleeps, next there is Sparkles the mini pig, she just had 6 piglets they are so cute however they do not like being loved and played with.  Jingles is a mini pot-bellied pig (he is the daddy of the piglets) he likes to play with my toes and loves a belly rub just like the doggies.   The piglets are all spotted but one he is red solid, mom and daddy are going to keep him, they named him Stevie Ray Vaughn <He is where daddy learned to play the blues (that' what mom says)  The 1 female her name is Petunia *She will be going to her forever home in a couple weeks*  Then one of the big white and black spotted his name is Johnny Wayne he will also be going to his forever home./   It sure is funny watching everybody play./   I can't forget my twin sisters the kittens Milly & Tilly  they love snuggling with mom and me :)

I hope you will join in on my adventures I am looking forward to get to do things again




3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Chrissy Dawn is beautiful!!! Oh, she is a sweetheart! I love her red hair! She would get along with my other doll, Baby Elva, really good. Thank you for sharing her with us. She is so sweet. Is she porcelain or is she vinyl? I am looking forward to hearing all about her adventures. She has lots of nice playmates there to play with. I am sure they will love her too. Can't wait to hear more about her! What a sweetheart!!! Nite Nite, Chrissy Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is Vinyl, my porcelain dolls are still in our storage shed. Thank you so very much for the nice compliment. She said she would love to meet Baby Elva :) We will not be going outside much as we have freezing rain, drizzle and now fog with about 1/8" on the windshield do not need anything broken. Have a great Monday

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to see you blogging a lot and having fun. Greetings from the irish east coast :)

    ReplyDelete