Thursday, February 4, 2021

If you had a theme song what would it be? Feb 4

My Theme song would be >> Its My Life     

For too many years people have told me what to do, how to do it and when to do it  my ex was a control person to the max.  When this song first came out in 2000 it instantly became my song.   I got on my knees and asked God to please help me through this nightmare I was living in, his answer was in my time child.   I said Lord why do I have to keep enduring all this pain, why can't we just go our separate ways and be done.  God's reply I am working on the plan for you be patient.   Finally in 2016 through many more years of abuse, of all sorts to him trying many times to kill me, it finally happened.  God said here is your way out, and brought me back to Gator (he was my high school sweetheart)  once again people tried getting into our business and was reminded GOD IS IN CONTROL as I gave everything to him.  

God is still in control of my life, and has gotten us both through many roadblocks, mountain climbing, etc.   


What is your theme song?


“When God closes one door He opens another” is not in the Bible, but be encouraged knowing that God is with you, no matter the position of the door our your situation. Deuteronomy 31:6 (NKJV) Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your GodHe is the One who goes with you.


It’s My Life

It's a hard world to get a break in
All the good things have been taken
But girl there are ways to make certain things pay
Though I'm dressed in these rags, I'll wear sable some day
Hear what I say
I'm gonna ride the serpent
No more time spent sweatin' rent
Hear my command
I'm breakin' loose, it ain't no use
Holdin' me down, stick around
But baby (baby)
Remember (remember)
It's my life and I'll do what I want
It's my mind and I'll think what I want
Show me I'm wrong, hurt me sometime
But some day I'll treat you real fine
There'll be women and their fortunes
Who just want to mother orphans
Are you gonna cry, when I'm squeezin' 'em dry
Takin' all I can get, no regrets
When I openly lie,
And live on their money?
Believe me honey, that money!
Can you believe I ain't no saint,
No complaint.
So girl throw out any doubts, and baby, remember
And baby (baby)
Remember (remember)
It's my life and I'll do what I want
It's my mind and I'll think what I want
Show me I'm wrong, hurt me sometime
But some day I'll treat you real fine
(It's my life and I'll do what I want) Don't push me
(It's my mind and I'll think what I want) It's my life
(It's my life and I'll do what I want) And I can do what I want
(It's my mind and I'll think what I want) You can't tell me
(It's my life and I'll do what I want)

2 comments:

  1. I pray God will give you peace and strength as you walk this journey together with HIM. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Two are better than one,
    Because they have a good reward for their labor.
    10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
    But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
    For he has no one to help him up.
    11 Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
    But how can one be warm alone?
    12 Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
    And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! I have put this all in his hands, because worrying about it wasn't changing anything. I sure appreciate your encouragement and love this verse. I am still going to be doing an adventure with my dolls, just a full plate right now

      Delete