Saturday, February 13, 2021

FEB 12 Prompt Envious

 What makes you feel envious? What do they have/what are they doing that makes you feel that way? What do you think that means?


I used to be envious when I thought the women were trying to take my husband (ex) away the green-eyed monster of envy came out  A LOT!

Now, I am not an envious person of anybody, as they do not have anything that I do not have, My Heavenly father healed me of the envious, hatred, jealousy etc. 

Envious, jealousy, wow is me, pity party I know from past experience no matter what somebody else has, you want more more more (Hatfield & McCoy's) come to mind  Waylon Jennings says it so well here Luckenbach TX   I think every body needs to go back to the basics of love

James 3:14-16 


But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

Proverbs 14:30 


A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment