Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 









Today I am thankful for getting to spend Tuesday with my mom

The warmer weather we HAD

Food in the cabinets

a dependable vehicle

The heat we have (which is only electric heaters) but is better than 34 outside and no heat at all

My salvation, thank you Lord for never giving up on me

nice warm blankets for the freezing cold weather we are getting

new found friends 

the opportunity to take photos


hope everybody has a blessed week.

prayer request

Gator >cancer being terminal

Mom that she keeps getting better

friends & family going thru life

ones who have lost their jobs

loosing loved ones


I am here to pray for you, with you, talk to you if you want to laugh cry scream I will be here to listen.


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and Gator now. Praying that God will continue to bless you with grace and peace and strength for each new day. Praying for joy to come bubbling up in your heart to overflow to those around you...even in the midst of difficult days..."The JOY of the Lord is my strength". God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! God is my co-pilot every day of life. I honestly do not know where I would be right now without his guidance. Love n HUGS my friend

      Delete