Saturday, February 13, 2021

Chrissy Dawn meets our pets

Mom got me a new outfit, it says made with love it sure is warm with this 8* and -5 windchill BURRR  I do hope you all are staying safe and warm

My new outfit mom got me, these hand mitts are warm but love the hat

Mom bought me this cool unicorn (similar to my little pony) her name is Aerial Michelle
I am helping mom with her game again I am learning how to build things 


Daddy too a pic of Aerial and me playing moms game
This is Feisty Bear, he is daddy's companion animal, he sure was smelling of me
This is Mr. Jingles (he is the daddy to the piglets)   I haven't met Ms. Sparkles *mom* or the babies, mom says we need to wait a bit longer so not to scare momma I have seen pictures of them but can't wait to meet them.  I met Sandra our tiny Chihuahua she is scared of me, mom said we would try again to get a pic.  Ms. Harley wouldn't sit still for mom to get a pic, she liked me though as she kept licking me

I helped make daddies coffee, it sure smells good, mom says I am too young for the coffee yet.   I get to drink sweet tea with mom, my favorite is any kind of juice and milk.  Dad says the coffee is "good to the last drop" he sure likes his coffee.
 
Mom let me take a selfie isn't she beautiful?  we are looking out at the geese on the creek.   It sure is pretty but looks awful cold out there
this is out the window we were looking out of.  That is ice not snow,  the creek behind the boat house is frozen almost to the middle.   Mom says its only going to be getting colder.  With the possibilities of 8-10 inches of snow coming.   Mom also says we are not used to this cold of weather here in this part of the Midwest and that it has NEVER been this cold for this long,   It has been down below freezing since last Sunday Feb 7 

Mom says she agrees will Lily Grace that we should all love each other as Jesus loved us.  Wouldn't that make the world a greater place, if we all got along and loved each other?



Psalm 51:6-7

Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy Dawn, I am SO happy to see you and your Mommie, and see that you are having fun playing her game and meeting Mr. Jingles and Feisty Bear! Oh, and I love the purple hair unicorn! She is so pretty! It sure looks cold where you are! I'm glad you got some mittens for your hands! It doesn't get quite that cold here where we live. I am thankful for that, although it would be fun to play in the snow I bet! I hope you will stay warm enough and be careful on the ice. Give my love to your Mommie and Daddy. Love, Lily Grace. Yes, we should all love one another like Jesus loves us!! I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily Grace thank you, Mom says she got the purple unicorn at wal-mart in the toys for 1.97 or .97 she couldn't remember. I am hoping to go play in the snow, will be fun, maybe sometime you will get snow so you can play in it. Mom and Daddy says thank you for the love, giving you love and big hugs back

      Delete