Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Prettiest Leaf one of my many poems

I wrote this lil poem several years back, posted it on my blog as I changed names, domains etc

With fall coming up I found it again and thought I would share





THE PRETTIEST LEAF
If I were a leaf floating from the trees, I would be the prettiest 
leaf ever seen.
  I may be orange,  red, yellow, brown or green but no doubt 
I would be the prettiest leaf seen.  I may be tattered or whole
intact if I am tattered and torn I will still be there for you to adorn. 
 Will you wonder why I'm tattered or will you know it came 
from falling from the sky so high?  Or will you just guess its from 
all the walking feet?   I may be big small or in between, but will 
always be the prettiest leaf you've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment