Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday - Foto - Friends

Linking up with  Deb







































Thought this was really cool, taken from an old house window













This is an actual old *working* covered bridge Murfreesboro, TN





















Working water/windmill  Cannonsboro TN (Just out of Murfreesboro)



















Stoney Creek National Battlefield/National Cemetery
the smaller stones represent the Unknown Soldiers
laid to rest here.  The canon is an actual canon
from the Civil War




What are your weekend plans? 
Will you be attending any fairs/carnivals?

As for us, Friday is karaoke night, and you cant
bet I will be taking pics some where along the way

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I would love to see a covered bridge, never got to see one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, I was so excited when we found this, first time I have ever seen one, and surprisingly it is still used thank you so very much

      Delete
  2. At first I thought that covered bridge was one in our Sevier County called the Harrisburg covered bridge... it looks so similar. Great fotos shared today... thanks for linking up again. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie huffaker thank you very much This bridge was a beauty being on a time frame (there is supposedly 5 on the same road) but about 100 miles of driving.

      Delete
  3. I've been to Murfreesboro many times decades ago but I never saw the covered bridge. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bridge is out by a town called the buckle? I couldnt even begin to tell you what direction it was, my cousin took us to all these cool places

      Delete