Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I always LOVE Thankful Thursday! Salvation, thank you Father for never giving up on me, although I give up on myself sometimes Gator came thru surgery great, and is CANCER FREE PRAISE GOD AMEN! cooler temps to be able to put more comfy covers on the bed friends who came to my rescue while at the hospital when my car started acting all weirded out trees starting to turn PRAYER LIST Gator's continuing recovery lost souls, a very dear friend who may be sitting at the feet of JESUS as I am typing *Havent heard yet today* her family our car is starting to act like things will start going wrong, pray we can trade it off and afford payments if we have to go this route Gator's mom, *her grandson did not pay the rent this month they got evicted, she is staying with us no problem but she is 75 yrs old, and knowing older people do not like change...pray for her to have the courage and strenght to not worry WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR? sorry its short this week, forgot my charger, for laptop. I have been doing some of my classes for my Make UP Artist certification, pray that I am able to get this done..do not want to loose this opportunity




Thursday, October 12Daniel 7:13-1413 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before 
me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds 
of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was
 led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory
 and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every 
language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting
 dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one
 that will never be destroyed. 





Image result for Thankful Thursday meme

Related image

Image result for Thankful Thursday meme

No comments:

Post a Comment