Friday, October 13, 2017



Linking up with Deb here http://www.jeremiah-2911.com/ for this fun
FRIDAY the 13th foto friday

How is your Friday the 13th Going?  Deb, congrats on your 100th linkups
I started a photo a day challenge in 2010 and actually made it thru the whole 365 days

My Friday fotos are going to be a bit different as  I photographed my first wedding last night
was so nervous but think they turned out pretty well  (normally I do not do the date,
however the bride insisted it be on the pics)

the beautiful bride
best man *yes he is short*
 These two beautiful ladies are missionaries
They did all the decorations
 Maid of Honor
 Saying our Vows
the newly weds

decorations
                                                                           
I love this saying

Congrats to the new couple

 The Newly weds with the
beautiful missionaries
 The wedding party
 time to cut the cake
don't they look amazing
 B &W photography says alot
I caught them talking and didn't
see me taking the pic
He is already trying to make
a run to the door, she is like
OH NO YOUR NOT MISTER
This one turned out beautiful
 A tender kiss on the cheeks as her new husband



















What are your weekend plans ?  Have a happy and safe weekend

8 comments:

  1. You took good photo's. Congratulations to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvia thank you so very much!!! they have a fairy tale story! hope your week is going great

      Delete
  2. Great job! They're a cute couple and I like your commentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thank you so very much, after posting their pics, I realized that some of the words were off :( I really appreciate the kind words.

      Delete
  3. Wow, lovely photos of a wonderful occasion. The black and white shots are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, Thank you so very much, I thought the B/W were way cool also.

      Delete
  4. I bet you're wondering what kind of blogging friend I am to just now be visiting. We had our grand kiddos all weekend and yesterday I was a bit under the weather. I'm sorry to be sooooo late! Great fotos. I'd be nervous photographing a wedding, too. What a sweet couple. HOPE you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie Huffaker, I understand, its better late to visit than never, I am so far behind on visiting. Spending last week at the hospital with Gator I got behind on everything. The wedding was nervous *as it was my first* Thank you for stopping by week has been blessed

    ReplyDelete