Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Foto Friends #101 week 5 for me

Linking up with Deb at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends
This weeks photos are of Gator and me, friends and mama gator





Our love will last forever
after all we were each others
first love, took us 35 yrs to get
back together.



 Getting ready to listen to one of our favorites
Donnie Miller in Joplin MO
 We love having fun doing Karaoke
they all think we are crazy in love
lol what do they know
 My best friend *frog*  she is the one who
she and her husband went down on the bike
1 month ago, then Tuesday she had a
severe seizure and stroke
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
*I do not drink alcohol so this pic
is really funny, they are drunk off their
tale-ends*

 AND last but not least
MAMA GATOR better
watch out she is very protective
of her youngens










What are your weekend plans?  Here were going to be holding down the hatch
as we have very bad storms coming our way.

Always keep your camera close, and your eyes opened










9 comments:

  1. My weekend is doing stuff around the house. Nothing spectacular. Like the pics of you and your true love. Cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carol @ comfort spring thank you so very much we had a pretty relaxing weekend. Thank you so very much for the nice words

      Delete
  2. Not anything exciting planned for my weekend...getting caught up on housework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie Ray, I did laundry and some much needing cleaning my self then rest of weekend was lazy and relaxing

      Delete
  3. Love the photos. LOL Next to last one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, those girls probably do not even remember me taking that pic :) but it was a fun night

      Delete
  4. What a sweet love story that you and your first love (and his) got back together after 35 years. Have you told that story somewhere on your blog? I'm so sorry about your precious friend. I HOPE she gets along okay. Thanks so much for sharing! HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie Huffaker thank you so very much I have not blogged the story but now I will *Thank you for that idea* My friend frog got to come home finally yesterday thank you for that kindness. Weekend was very relaxing and lazy. :) thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. You look very happy in all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete