Friday, October 20, 2017

Friendly Fill Ins



Thanks for joining us for another week of friendly sharing! As always, 
you can find the fill-ins here and at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. 
On Fridays, we post the link for sharing. The first two fill-ins are always 
provided by Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. 
You are welcome to answer in the comments, but if you link up, 
more people can share!

1.Image result for mischievous ghostIf I was a ghost, I would haunt
I think I would be the mischievous one
to move things around, turn on the water, etc.  but on the other side it would 
be so fun reconnecting with all of my loved ones who have left this world
Image result for clenched fists 
                                                           
                                                     












 2. I always clinch my fists when
I feel threatened or really mad.  after living
in a very bad relationship for 20+ years it was easy to keep them clinched
most of the time

Image result for scary  books titles
















3. My favorite scary story is Stephen King  IT

I love reading Stephen King novels.


                                                                           
Image result for wedding pics                                                                         










 
4.  I will be so glad when I will officially be Mrs. Gator, we have waited
35 years for this day to be here.  REALLY it cant be here quick enough

10 comments:

  1. Did you see the new IT. I do not get scared easy and I was scared through the entire movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the movie normally I read the book then if I really like it watch the movie ;)

      Delete
  2. I saw the movie, "It" and was disappointed in the ending...but that was decades ago. I think Stephen King as a horror novelist is tops. None can compare to him.

    Heck, I too would be a mischievous ghost...in fact I don't need to be a ghost, I do the very same thing you're describing....in REAL Time. lol

    WHEN is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hootin' Anni, I saw it along time ago as well When it first came out. I love Stephen King as a writer. I hear you there on the mischievousness I am very mischief as my mom always says. We were wanting to get married on July 14 this past as that would have been the 35th anniversary of our first date, since chemo and dr visits put that out we are going to be getting married in the near future, I will let you all know!!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Except I am sorry you were in a bad relationship for 20 years. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding-when is it? Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pilch92 Thank you so very much, I am so glad that I got out of that relationship! My bad thing is just that wasted that amount of time. I will let everybody know when the wedding is. *we were shooting for July 2417 but due to chemo and unstoppable dr for gator as that would have been the 35th anniversary of our first date

      Delete
  4. We like the mischievous ghost - that would be fun! "It" is a great scary book. I had to sleep with the lights on when I was reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a very mischievous person, so I think this actually fits my personality :) :) Yes I remember having night mares when I read it. happy week

      Delete