Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Image result for knit by god's hand thankful thursday

Linking up with http://www.knitbygodshand.com/ for Thankful Thursday
We always have so much to be thankful for! and today is no exception

Image result for thankful thursday meme

Thursday, May 17Luke 24:4949 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” 



Today I am thankful for:
My Salvation
Mom is doing very well
Gator is still in remission from stage 4 brain cancer
A/c to keep the house cool
Phone calls just to check to see if we need anything 
That when my car broke down it was only 5 miles from home, and that we weren't out on the highway traveling some place.
Tree trimmers from electric company came and cut down some much needed trees that we couldn't get to safely
Our fur kids are all doing great
Gator got our lawn mower fixed without a big issue
Pennies from heaven (to let me know my dad is with me)
Mom, bought me some pretty flowers so I could fix my hanging pots for the front porch
Hummingbirds are here
Tree frogs keep us entertained and calming

Prayer list:
lost souls
our country
That our car isn't going to be too expensive to get fixed
financial that we get some money to pay our electric bill before Tuesday
a friend found out her dad has incurable pancreatic cancer
Gator's annual cook out coming up the 27th of this month (that people travel here safely)(and that the blessing of the Lord shines on us that day)
Legal issues that I was faced with yesterday, nothing major just an ex husband giving me grief after filing an Emergency Protection Order

Hope everybody has a great day that is full of many blessings



I am always thankful for this man!
Thank you Jesus for letting us reconnect

1 comment: