Monday, May 7, 2018

My 2018 A to Z Reflection



My Z to Z challenge was a great experience just as it was in 2014!  I love
the challenge as it makes me think.  This year I did my challenges on
uncommon words.

The 26 days seemed to fly by as time does when we get older.

Sorry, that this experience for some of the bloggers wasn't what they
expected.

I appreciate the people that take the time to put this challenge  together, the hard work and
dedication they put into making this happen, so here's a BIG THUMBS up to all of you

HAPPY BLOGGING!!

2 comments:

  1. You got THAT right...a lot of work goes into making memes/blog parties a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on my reflection post. I participated in the AtoZ Challenge in 2012 and 2013 where there was one long AF list. I didn't mind that though.

    ReplyDelete