Saturday, February 24, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Sorry I am running late on my blog again, it has been crazy here at Gators Acres
Monday we started out with a little bit of rain, rain Tuesday Wed our rain had turned
to freezing rain.  Thursday had to take mom to town, barely getting back home 
before it started snowing and freezing rain.  Thankfully we didn't loose power

So here we are on Thankful Thursday love today, but we always have something to 
be Thankful for.

Today I am thankful for my  Salvation,  my Lord and Savior
much needed rain * but now it is time to stop, we are now flooding* went from severe
drought to flooding.
my brother came through his hip replacement surgery Aok
legal things getting finalized
getting my health and car insurance taken care of

Today I am praying strength, courage, patience over each of you.  
lost souls 
our country
our president
strangers we meet on the street

hope everybody has a super great week ahead of you





Image result for rainy thankful thursday meme

Image result for sleeting  thursday meme

Jude 1:2020 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most 
holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 
Read Jude 1

No comments:

Post a Comment