Friday, February 16, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday YET I know it is Friday running late 
Today I am thankful for
happy Valentines day spent with gator and friends
warm weather *look out weekend*
spending the day with my mom Monday and Wed
some doors are finally closing *thank you Jesus*
that we live in the greatest nation of all
got my time back with Soldiers Angels *my info got deleted
with new data base* I had been apart of this organization since
2007 to be lost and start over 

no ticket issued when we got stopped in road block
salvatoin

my thankfuls are in no particular order we always have something to be thankful for

a preacher told me yesterday>>"GOD IS STILL LETTING YOU KNOW HE IS IN CONTROL" yes he really is everyday he shows me


prayer request for today:
everybody that is sick *this flu is nasty this year*
unlost souls
friends needing prayers *God knows*
doors that are closing  wish they would hurry up and close permanently
financial needs
broken relationships
that my Senegence BUSINESS gets off the ground and running
SSD goes through

may you all have a blessed weekend






Image result for thankful thursday meme

Image result for thankful thursday meme

Friday, February 16Zephaniah 3:1717 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. 
He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
 but will rejoice over you with singing.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment