Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!




Here are some questions Smellyann found on Pinterest.
(Thanks!) 




1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling 
someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel.
HMMM, I love looking into peoples eyes when I am talking, 
but also love the feeling when they look at me in the eyes, this one is kind of mutual


2.  Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.  WHY were you angry?  Do you still feel the same way?

I got angry Friday, having very BAD PTSD doesn't take a lot to make me angry. 
 It was over petty stuff and no I am mad then it is over

3.  You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane.  You have enough time to make one phone call. Who do you call?  What do you tell them?

oh boy, If Gator wasn't with me it would be him,*I would put him and mom on 3-way
and tell them how much I loved them and not to cry for me when I am gone but think
of all the happy times we had

4.  You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.  Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?

I would tell everybody yes and make any amends to anybody I have hurt.  I would be
thankful for the time I have left, and pray everyday no I wouldn't be afraid it is part
of the circle of life


5.  You can have one of the following two things.  Which do you choose?  Why?  Love and Trust.

You can't have love without trust, this is a tough one  Trust is very important so guessing
I would have to go with trust.

6.  You are walking down the street on your way to work.  There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street.  Your boss has told you that if you are late just one more time you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dog’s life?  Why? Why not?

yes, because this is somebody's pet.  I would explain this situation to my boss, and 
if he/she got angry and fired me, then there is a better job for me anyway THEIR LOSS

7.  Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?

again trust is the biggest problem in relationships.  BUT, I have been hurt by the 
one I was married to for 22 yrs  then there was a very BIG TRUST ISSUE

8.  Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship.  He/she is falling in love with you.  What do you (or did you) say?

This actually happened with Gator and I.  I actually knew the feelings he had as I had the
same feelings.    I just let it go with the flow

9.  Think of the last person you know who died.  You have the chance to give them 1 hour more of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours.  Do you do it?  Why? Or Why not?

YES in a heartbeat! because the last person I know who died was my dad I would spend
every last minute with my dad.  He would fix all the issues going on since he passed

10.  Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

YES!!! I am that kind of friend, my longest friendship is 46 yrs this august, we still hang out
weekly.  (I AM A FOREVER FRIEND, trustworthy, funloving caring)

11.  Does love = sex?

NO!! people can say they love you just for sex. 

12.  Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee.  You have been there much longer.  Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income.  Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?  Why or Why not.

Absolutely, I can always find another job, I have known way too many people in this 
very situation working in management this was always the part of my job that I HATED

13.  When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say?  What did you have to tell the person?

it was Gator, telling him how I feared for my life *having came out of a very abusive
relationship*  and that it was going to be difficult for me to trust him for the time being
but everything worked its way out and I trust him with every ounce of my being.

14.  What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex – you love them or that you do not love them back.

telling my ex-husband that I no longer loved him, but it actually wasn't hard to do
this was a good bye and closing this books chapter

1 comment:

  1. You've done an admirable job answering these very tough questions. I bobbled a few of them, since I must be getting ADD this late in life. I'm scattered all over the half acre atm... Wishing you all and any happiness that can be had.

    ReplyDelete