Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Stealing winter olympics

Brrr

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard
 the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that
 age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. 
(It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit 
the original meme, to make it more relevant to our
 global players, to challenge our players, to select the
 best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive 
from recently asked questions from a previously post.
 Cheers to all of us thieves!



In honor of the Olympics starting, here 
are some winter-related
 questions stolen from Bogglesworld
1. Do you prefer winter or summer? Why?
summer, winter time makes my arthritis hurt
2. What are your favorite winter activities?
snuggling under warm blankets, used to love hiking
in the snow
3. Can you tell me about a time you went skiing or skating?
I used to ice skate and roller skate, ice skating came to a halt
when I shattered my ankle and the last time I went roller
skating fell and broke my right hand
4. Have you ever made a snow angel?
yes, even gator and I made snow angles holding hands
1 year that is fun
5. Is your house cold?
no, it is very well insulated
6. Do you have a fireplace in your house?
wood burning stove
7. What do you usually do to keep warm in the winter?
fix chili and wrap up in a blanket
8. Have you ever gone hiking in the snow?
yes, used to be my favorite activity in the winter
9. Tell me about a snowball fight you had.
2010 my cousin and I had a heck of a snowball fight
was so fun!!
10. Have you ever looked at a snowflake carefully?
yes, there isn't any 2 alike
11. Do you have a sled? Have you been sledding?
I do own a sled (its hanging as a wall ornament now)
had a horrible sledding accident in 1978 almost blinded
myself, had a bad concusion 
12. What do you usually do after a big snowfall?
trek in it to make fresh tracks, and make homemade
snow icecream
13. What’s the best thing about winter? 
that it kills all the spiders, ticks, fleas etc
14. What’s the worst thing about winter?
arthritis hurts more
15. Have you ever been in a blizzard?
yes, 2010 we had 13" dropped in us an about 6 hours
it was a complete white out condition
16. Can you describe ice for me?
ice is COLD, dangerous, (pretty when the sun shimmers on it)17. Have you ever slipped on ice and hurt yourself?
yes, IN 2007 we had a massive ice storm, I fell helping clear
trees from the driveway and BLEW my left knee out
18.Have you ever had to shovel snow?
yes, living in the country that is something you have to do
if you have to travel
19. Will you be watching the Olympics?
yes
20. If yes, what are your favorite events? 
ice skating, snow boarding, bobsleds











2 comments:

  1. It sounds like winter is definitely not a safe season for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make snow ice cream?

    I never thought about the fate of insects in winter!

    ReplyDelete