Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I always love Thankful Thursday

Mom still being strong
nice(r) weather for this time of  year
dependable transportation
warm homes
food in the fridge
Gator still doing great
friends just checking on you
family 
painted sunsets (only in OK)
money to pay bills
Willie *goat*is still doing good
electric to keep us warm
piles and piles of blankets on the bed
kleenex (as the sinus' have hit here)
cough medicine
THANKFUL THE FLU HAS NOT HIT GATORS ACRES

prayer list:
SALVATION
HEALTH
FINANCES
DR's PREFORMING SURGERY TO HAVE A STEADY
HAND
OLDEST BROTHER BROKE HIS HIP NEEDING SURGERY
OTHER BROTHER, ISN'T RECOVERING FROM
HIS BACK SURGERY LIKE HE SHOULD BE

CANCER PATIENTS (PRAYING FOR COMPLETE
REMISSION)

My prayer for you today, Everything you do radiate
with Christ













Image result for thankful thursday meme



Psalm 3:2-62 Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” 
3But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory,
 the One who lifts my head high. 4 I call out to the LORD, 
and he answers me from his holy mountain. 5 I lie down and sleep; 
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. 
6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. 
Read Psalm 3

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Maryanne, what a blessing to have had you find me so that I could come visit you here. I read down over all of the things you are thankful for and your prayer requests and then I came to the Scripture verses at the end. Perfect verses...isn't it overwhelming to think of God as a shield around us! Have a restful night, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianna thank you so very much for stopping by!!! I lost so many followers from my original blog. Yes without GOD nothing is possible! HE is our rock and shield

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm heart-felt post. MUCH to be thankful for!...nothing taken for granted.

    ReplyDelete