Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 Deuteronomy 31:6
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”


We all have so much to be thankful for on a daily basis not just on Thursdays

I am ever grateful for my salvation, thank you Lord for not giving up on me.

having my mom still with us, she went through heck and back last year to end up with having C-19

Gator still fighting the fight of having terminal cancer

friends calling just to check on us

surprise visits from friends 

food in our cabinets 

heat to keep us warm, its not adequate using space heaters but is a lot better than being outside in the cold

unconditional love of our fur babies

Prayer request:

everybody who has some kind of turmoil, health, issues

our country,  medical workers, law enforcement, 

if you need to talk, I am always available to talk, listen and to pray with you





4 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) to you today. I am thankful to have become your friend here. God bless you and keep you strong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! I am also thankful for becoming your friend, I am that forever friend :) God bless you also and thank you for the prayers and concerns

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your blessings!
    i enjoyed visiting your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much hope you have a great week

      Delete