Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Day 13 bw makes me smile

Mom, Grandma and me summer of 67   This is our first pic together love these priceless memories.  But hey I get to see what I will look like   mom was 35 when I was 35 I looked just like her  Grandma was 58 I am pushing 54    again when mom was 54 we looked Identical she is going to be 84 in 2 weeks



 










Isaiah 43:1919 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

2 comments:

  1. What a priceless picture!! I love it. And yes! God is doing a new thing...and He always makes a 'way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland". Nothing escapes His knowledge or understanding or ability to make all things new again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I agree on making things new and whole again, God is what is going to get me thru this situation with Gator HUGS

      Delete