Saturday, January 30, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins Week 244

 Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.

1. So far 2021 is ____________________.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is ___________________________.
3. _________ was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that _________ is a recipe for disaster.
My answers:
1. So far 2021 is not sure, what I think about everything that is going on
2. A book (movie or Song) title that best describes my life is  It's my life comes to mind
3.  Friends coming from SC to  visit  was a nice surprise
4.  I learned that honesty  is a recipe for disaster
I am joining  and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.


these 2 silly kittens are playing hide n seek in our pigmy goats hay bucket.  They all get along so well 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I thought "honesty" is a good word. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I believe its a good word, just sometimes that people do not want to hear the truth, my motto is "if you do not want the truth, dont ask me

      Delete
  2. Love your fill-ins and had to chuckle about #4. Honesty is a good policy, but sometimes it will get you into trouble.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Sunday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much :) Honesty is a great policy, and your right it will get you into trouble, have lost many friendships over my honesty. my motto is "if you do not want the truth, dont ask me

      Delete