Thursday, January 7, 2021

Random Birds found today in SE KS

Today I am linking up with Anni here> id-rather-b-birdin   Sorry Anni for not playing along it has been so cold wet, raining and snowing since Thanksgiving.   Today my fine feathered friends visited our multiple feeders  :) and linking here for the first time Saturdays critters

Seen today Cardinals male and female, Tufted Titmouse, House Finch, Yellow Finch, Dark Eyed Junco, Chicadees, Wrens, and sparrows




papa cardinal, a yellow finch and house finch
Papa cardinal 
Mama cardinal
house finch

tufted titmouse

dark eyed Junco
Dark eyed Junco
Tufted titmouse


young female cardinal
and lastly the squirrel had to get in on the fun






8 comments:

  1. You had a nice selection of birds. We are just a little too far north for Tufted Titmouse but I would be happy to see them otherwise. Maybe with global warming they will move north. Carolina Wrens have become quite reliable over the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love watching the birds, we moved our feeders to the computer room (office studio etc) which over looks the creek, and the birds, squirrels seem to be happy. We have seen more wrens this year than in past. thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    You do have a great variety of birds and photos. The cardinals are a little shy around me and my camera. I do enjoy watching the birds at the feeders. Thank you for sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day. Have a great new week! PS, thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go outside and the birds all disappear these were all taken thru the window. We enjoy watching the birds and squirrels quiet whimsical hope you have a great week

      Delete
  3. Great variety of birds, noticed that you have many of the same as I have in my backyard and then, I looked and see your "next door" over in Kansas. Greetings from the Northwest part of Missouri. Hope you've had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings from Southeast Kansas (7 miles from Joplin MO) Love watching the birds, Hope you have a great week ahead, and thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. You have some great photo captures Gina. I understand completely about lack of birding...weather, time, life gets in the way.

    Thanks for sharing with us at IRBB this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anni thank you so much that comment means a lot coming from you. I took all these thru the window as I go outside and they become chicken birds. I appreciate you hosting this fun hop, makes us get out and see nature for what it really is. Hope you have a great week

      Delete