Saturday, January 30, 2021

Fridays Fav Five










 Welcome to Friday.  I am so glad it is Friday.  And welcome to Friday's Fave Five.  Join us a we take time to focus our attention away from all those things that cry with such a loud voice demanding our precious time and emotions and labor.  Let's hit the pause button, it will all still be there when we return, and focus on the blessings that God has placed into our lives this week.  The big, splashy blessings are always fun and exciting but it is usually in the quiet and stillness that we really notice God in our everyday, sometimes seemingly mundane lives.  When we notice His touch lifting us here, bringing encouragement there, knowing us personally enough to know what will make us each individually smile or appreciate life.   you can join in here Friday's Fave Five


1. Finally a warm day (we had rain, thunderstorms, snow and ice) all week today (12921) was in the upper 50's  love the snow it is so pretty

Isaiah 1:18 - Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.











2.  beautiful sunset to end the day I love how God always paints 

Psalm 113:3 3From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised.






3.  Helping these little cuties be born into the world











4.  Our family is the best, making fond memories while we can.

Genesis 1:28, "God blessed them and said to them, ‘Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.









5.  Long phone calls to mom who was just getting over an infection in her foot, then got covid and now has taken a cold.   Mom is my best friend in the world.  This week I was blessed to be able to wish her a happy 84th bday.  This pic was taken Christmas I think mom loved my great nieces big doll.  

Ephesians 6:2-3 “Honor your father and mother” which is the first commandment with a promise “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sunset picture! Awesome!

    I agree that finding blessing in the small things is just as important as the big splashy things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much. My motto is I am never bored with the treasures I find from God have a blessed week

      Delete
  2. So good you have the opportunity to talk to your mum. I hope to see my parents in April, but no one knows how the covid situation will affect our plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers going up so that you can see your parents I go every couple weeks to see mom hope your week is great

      Delete
  3. That is a sweet photo of your mom. I hope she is healing well and feeling better.
    Being grateful for what we have is so important for us to focus on. I try to find beauty everywhere. Even on a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, she said she is feeling better today, but still no energy from the infection then getting covid. God's beauty never ceases to amaze me hope you have a great week

      Delete
  4. God truly is an artist! I love colorful sunsets! And I love snow too though ice I could do without. Those little piglets are so sweet. Hope your Mom is doing well and healing from her bout with covid and sickness. Thanks for joining with us today in being grateful for the blessings God brings in to our everyday. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Ma'am he is the utmost artist. We do not get as much snow as we used to :( its now mostly ice. I agree I could do without it. The piglets are growing and 3 are spoken for :) GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME> Mom is finally feeling better just says she has no energy. Thank you for the warm welcome. I am always grateful for my daily blessings. Everyday my husband is still with me is truly a blessing. He is fighting terminal cancer. I will return again

      Delete