Sunday, November 11, 2018

Veterans Day




This song speaks very loud


















Today I am very thankful for all the Veterans past, present and our future veterans
it really saddens me that we only recognize them on 2 different days

Myself, I always thank a veteran no matter where I am at just to let him/her know they are appreciated all of the time not just 2 days of the year.  The joy on their face(s) says

everything I need to know!  they appreciate being told 
"thank you for your service"  I have received many handshakes, hugs, nods, and even a Thank you for taking the time to thank a Vet.  I feel like it is my duty to say thank you.!   

I come from many generations of service men  from WWI to present day each and everyone of them I owe nothing but
gratitude to




     I have always loved this



  MY daddy in Korea 1953




     My daddys flag 82115 RIP 

  
Gator is a Navy Seabee Vet from Kuwait


Remember thank a vet today!    

Freedom isn't free today and never will be as long as there is military fighting






No comments:

Post a Comment