Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Stealing this n that













Hi! from your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. 
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all 
types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is 
that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. 
(Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  
Cheers to all of us thieves!






This is stolen from Freaky PopTart


  










1. What's the coldest temp you've experienced?  here in OK -17  with wind chill of -30 (TOO COLD)
2. What's for dinner tonight?  not sure yet as it is only 1135 am maybe chili on a cold day
3. Would you consider moving to Australia?   as long as it is warm *I HATE COLD*
4. What was your favorite subject in high school? ALL SCIENCES & MATH
5. How many hours a day is your tv on?  2 if that, we do not watch tv regularly
6. Have you ever received an award? Yes, perfect attendance from 3rd grade till completion of
Jr College,  1 yr and 5 yr pin from Soldiers Angels
7. Whats your mouse-pad look like? its a purple gel pad
8. How many browser tabs do you have open right now? 2 in this browser, and 2 in IE
9. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vick's Vapor Rub on your children 
under the age of 2?   Not a parent my mom used it on me all the time
10. As an adult, do you like the scent of Vick's Vapor Rub? yes, I STILL USE IT when I get bronchitis
use it on my feet
11. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they 
would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick?  lady bugs * they do not 
hurt anything*  I catch them and take them to our garden
12. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment?  greenish/yellow

5 comments:

  1. I learned of putting Vicks on your feet within the last couple of years. It works! You just have to get used to the feeling of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -30°F Brrrr! That would freeze your tongue to the lamp post alright.
    And.... Lady Bugs! Yay!
    My mother used Vicks and we all learned to hate it. heehee
    Have a sweet week, and I love that you have Soldiers Angels awards. Good on ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I always envied those children who received perfect attendance awards! I missed 30 days of school every year because I was sick so much with bronchitis/asthma and other respiratory things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a long time to have perfect attendance!
    I've been using Vicks on Titus the past few nights. I like the smell. :)

    Thanks for visiting and commenting and continuing to follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in MO, our low temp is similar...yes...TOO COLD!!! hahahaha
    I love Vick's! Ladybugs are awesome too! Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete