Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Hooked on Memes



Bev host this fun hop click on the link below to join in
on the fun

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!












These are lifted from hooked on memes, which seems to have disappeared since I stole it.
1. How many states have you been in?

16) CA, AZ, NM, TX, OK, MO, AR, KS, TN, NC, SC,
AL, GA, LA, MS, FL and Mexico

2. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? Feminist


3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. 

If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
Slap her/her silly until they were begging to stop but in all
honesty I am not the kind of person who would willing 
want to hurt somebody

4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t 

give us a map to look at. (immediate right) 4 AR, TN
NC, SC  (This is strait east of OK) 

5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. 

Where are you? Scotland and Germany

6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? 3

7. Are you a boxing fan? I always like to watch ALI


8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

Escargot (ick)

9. Is it cloudy right now? Yes cloudy and COLD windy


10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or 

Target. What are you going to buy? Wal-Mart I do NOT
support Target  a new dslr camera and kitchen aid mixer
for gator

11. When you were little, what did you want to be 

"when you grow up"? And, how much different is 
your occupation now from where you thought it 
would be when you were younger?  I always wantd to
be a nurse, but went to Secretarial school

12. what was your favorite toy as a child? this little stuffed

black lamb that my daddy got me my first Christmas
I still have it

13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?

Last Tuesday, we lost our little willie goat RIP Baby

14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate 

with the most and why? Elmo whats not to love about him?

15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to 

be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to 
lead you on the best path in your life?  YES, when
gator and I broke up in 1983, was horrible for us both,
here we are 36 yrs later happily married (had we not have
broken up would we still be together?

16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? haha  I still watch METV  Columbo is one of 

my all time favs because he always has "1 more question"

17. Do you believe there is life after death?

Yes most definately  and I can't wait to spend eterinity in Heaven with my Heavenly Father

3 comments:

  1. Columbo is always fun. I grew out of him and into Monk for quirky detectives, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Escargot was gross? I'm wanting to try it, but only prepared by someone who really knows what they are doing.
    I've only recently discovered Columbo and have become a huge fan. I love how we toys with the criminals right up to the end and lets them think he's a total moron, than BAM!

    ReplyDelete