Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for so many things, we all have so muchto be thankful for each and every day
salvationGATORthat I still have my momfamilythat the election is overelectric to heat our homeneighbors helping us out food in the fridgeunconditional love of our fur childrenfall colors starting to peep each dayrain we are getting so very much its hard to put on the list
prayer request(s)our countrygator and I upcoming move that it may be avoidedgators continue healthmy aunts brother (terminally ill on hospice)our vehicle keeps getting a flat our upcoming trip on Sat to MO to get some of gators musicalequipmentsleep, I have not slept peacefully in over a monthcalming from my anxiety, ptsd and depression
hope everybody has a blessed weekremember if you need me to pray for you just leave a messagein the comment area


2 Thessalonians 3:1616 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all 
times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. 

Image result for thankful thursday

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I too am thankful that the elections are finished. (The campaigning commercials for sure!)

    ReplyDelete