Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday and 30 days of thanks day 1

Image result for thankful thursday



November is the Thankful Month so I will combine my list today

today I am thankful on this 1st day of Nov
 for our salvation
much needed rain
beautiful fall colors that are popping out (finally)
neighbors that offer help
safe travels last week to Gators competition where he tied for 1st
family
electric to keep us warm
food in the fridge
harley (dog) is ok after she got hit last week

prayer list  if you need me to pray for you please comment or email me
gatorsgal71482@gmail.com

Next weeks voting
health
finances
our upcoming *unexpected move* long story, that we find a place and quick
that we do not end up homeless
extra stress
Gators shows he has coming up over the next 3 days  (safe travels)

Happy Thursday! be blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment