Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wordless Wednesday

 all of my photos are @ please do not use without permission

Image result for wordless wednesday

 look how pretty this little butterfly is he landed on my yucca plant
 this is a trumpet vine flower *no the fence isn't leaning
its the way I had to take the pic
 this guy became dead VERY QUICKLY
he was on one of willies pee pads and scared
our little chihuahua it is a brown recluse
this was something that was cool at an outside concert we
attended on Sunday afternoon























Happy Wednesday!  and don't forget your cameras as you never know what you may find

2 comments:

  1. Great photos H C...except for the spider. You were brave to even take a photo of it!! Poisonous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anni, Thank you very much I had my zoom as far out as it would go the bad thing I almost stepped on it when I went to the bathroom thankfully we always put our shoes on when we walk around (scorpions spiders etc) and yes that spider would have bitten would have been a trip to the er

      Delete