Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is always a blessing for me.  It is sometimes hard for me to put it
onto one post as we all have something to be thankful for.

THANKFUL
I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, salvation and the cross
that I awakened this am and that I have one more day with my husband
cooler weather
much needed rain
beautiful fall OK sunsets
that mom is still doing well (blessed beyond to still have her)
Gator continues to improve   Thank you Lord for the healing
Gator made it through port placement surgery w/o any complications 
      the original one had to be replaced
friends willing to fix our vehicle if we get the parts
our neighbor always wiling to help us 
new friends
reconnecting with old friends
family *sometimes family isn't just blood related*
electric for everyday use
2nd chance selling Senegence Products  *IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW
windows opened
clothes lines *yes I still hang clothes out on the line
dependable transportation

PRAYER REQUEST
continue in prayer for our country, soldiers, any thing out of the ordinary Lord
knows there is so much toil going on all over the world today.
Lost souls
Gator will be playing in Tulsa OK for the Blues Challenge    Gator  he can be found here
  (He plays blues music)    writes and plays his own music   Pray for Strength, courage as 
gator is still very sore  from  surgery, they had to separate his collar bone.    
That the Lord continues to bless us financially and taking care of us.  The winner gets a PAID
trip to MEMPHIS to represent OK in the international blues challenge

we can get some work done on the house now that it is getting cooler
a few of our friends are dealing with family issues  God knows names are angel and shelly
   they need a BiG divine intervention   WE have prayed over the phone and trusting 
in our Almighty Father to do this intervention



MISC
If you have a prayer request, please post it in the comments or send me an email to 
gatorsgal71482@gmail.com   I will be happy to pray for you

I have took a GIANT LEAP OF FAITH   God told me after my best friend committed 
suicide in May that I am to be of help to people considering   my house is a SAFE HAVEN
for anybody who feels the need.  I am a message, phone call, text away If you need help
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.   

I Hope everybody has a blessed week and a great weekend

Remember: smiling burns more calories than frowning











Image result for thankful thursday frog



Image result for thankful thursday


Esther 4:1414 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance 
for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your 
father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have 
come to your royal position for such a time as this?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment