Saturday, September 15, 2018

65 questions Part 1





Bev here at stealing sunday  host this fun blog 
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!



 

Here are questions from Savannah at The Rainbow Society

1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
no, I believe that there is other life out there

2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
1 I am not afraid of the dark

3. The person you would never want to meet?
The Devil

4. What is your favorite word?
Be Blessed
h
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
the proud OAK

6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
Today is gonna be great

7. What shirt are you wearing?
 light greeen tank top little lighter than this

8. What do you label yourself as?
honest, caring, 

9. Bright room or dark room?
when I am sleeping the darker the better, otherwise the lighter the better

10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
singing karaoke

11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
the age I am now 51 as I finally married the love of my life

12. Who told you they loved you last?
Gator

13. Your worst enemy?
Liars, theives

14. What is your current desktop picture?
when Gator and I got married

15. Do you like someone?
I like everybody until proven other wise

16. The last song you listened to?
like a prayer by Madonna

17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
hmmm, my ex but wouldn't want his son to be w/o his dad

18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
mine and gators ex

19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
our exes, clean our house from top to bottom using a TOOTHBRUSH and rags

20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
My legs

21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
I would be a pretty boy, I would NOT harass the ladies, guess I would see what men go 
through on a daily basis
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
 yes,  tying cherry stems with my tounge

23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
 HEIGHTS

24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
  turkey, ham, cheese, red onions, tomato, salt pepper, mayo on a hoagie bun

25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
 groceries 

26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
 Germany, would love to find my heritage

27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says.
hmmm Crown royal apple

28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? 
 Always be KIND 

29. What is your favorite expletive?
 I do not use curse words so would have to be either Dang or Geez

30. Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
 photo albums as they are in a plastic tub

8 comments:

  1. Great answer for the person you would not want to meet! Same here, I just didn't think of it. Photos for me too as I run out of the house. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori thank you for stopping by I am now following you! have a great day

      Delete
  2. Loved your answer to #19. As for your secret talent, i've never known anybody who can actually do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the stem is long enough sometimes I can get 3 knots! happy week to you Bev

      Delete
  3. Photo albums is a good response; the photos on my computer would be the main reason I'd grab my external hard drive. Wouldn't want to lose those. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on #3! I named people, but they were people I'd say belonged to him. I'd probably save the photo albums, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I especially like #14. Do we get to see it? Or is it one you posted earlier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie I think I posted our wedding pics the day after http://heavygators.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-am-officially-mrs-gator.html

      here is the link! to our wedding post

      Delete