Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Thought provoking questions








Hi! Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World" hosts this fun hop. 
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: 
The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the 
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most 
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - 
Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!






Here are thought provoking questions
(I inadvertently erased the link!  Sorry!) 
1 When was the last time you tried something new?
 as for food Gator loves to try new food to cook   adventure we do that almost daily
2 Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
  I do not compare myself as I am my own Unique Individual
3 What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
   When my daddy told me what he wanted when he died
4 What gets you excited about life?
  being with Gator and enjoying our life together
5 What life lesson did you learn the hard way? 
   never ever take life for granted as it can be gone suddenly
6 What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
   I try not to dwell in the past but 5 years ago I would have tried harder to reach out to gator 
7 Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
   OH NO I am a question asker
8 Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
   Gator we finally got married after 35 years 
9 What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
   I believe there is a Heaven and Hell and that our Heavenly father exists
10 What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
    living without fear
11 Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
   depends on the situation
12 What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
   Nothing, I love the life I have chosen
13 Do you celebrate the things you do have?
   NO, they are just things   things can be repleaced life cant
14 What is the difference between living and existing?
   when you live it is doing thing and enjoying life
   when you exist just going through life
15 If not now, then when?
    I am not a procrastinator SO NOW 
16 Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
     YES, marrying Gator will be a day I will always remember and cherrish
17 What does your joy look like today?
     Happy to be alive
18 Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
    yes body language says a lot more than you think
19 If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to 
yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
    hmm, I don't talk to myself, however Gator does, I am thinking for him would not be 
 very long
20 Which activities make you lose track of time?
  spending time with my family 
21 If you had to teach something, what would you teach? 
    computers or how to use smart phones
22 What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
        I kick myself almost daily for not visiting Disneyland while living only walking distance
23 Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
     NO I have had a lot of help, support to let go of things I have no control over
24 When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
    that I made it to 80
25 When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
    I was always taught to do the right thing now it is something I do without even thinking

2 comments:

  1. I love how your happiness shines through in your answers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and Gator! You sound so happy...that is so awesome. I loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete