Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is one of my favorite posts   Yes, I know I am so far behind on my blogs,
however, I am thankful that I am getting to blog today.

Today I am thankful for
God's precious gift of his SON
My mom who is such a trooper
Gator's incurable cancer shrinking 70% in just 2 months
Dependable transportation
food in our cabinets
a/c for this weird heat we are STILL having spose to be near 100 again today
new friends we are finding, people we do not even know asking us "how are the gators doing"?
Opportunities that are opening for Mr Gator *we booked 6 months of gigs (1 x each month)
this could open doors.
caring neighbors

Prayer requests
salvation for lost souls
Gator's upcoming blues challenge, winner gets all exclusive paid trip to Memphis to compete
in the international blues challenge, and a guaranteed recording contract
Gator's upcoming colonoscopy
My neck, may need MRI if the pain does not reside
we can get a plumber to help us find a massive water leak
our Goatee WILLIE BEAR *he hasn't been feeling good*
house repairs desperately needed
That new merchandise takes off quickly   we already have 4 orders just waiting
on a lady to let us know

happy week everybody be blessed



Image result for thankful thursdayw



Psalm 16:1111 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me
 with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. 

2 comments:

  1. WOw were you ever blessed this week.. So glad to hear of Gator's healing progress!! Glory to God..I have herd there is a open heaven now and He is showering you with gigs to boot!!!We've been so hot, thankfully not near 100 but with the humidity 88 feels like it.... I am so ready for Fall I think it may arrive bringing milder weather! Hurrah! THank you for visiting my TT and leaving such a sweet message and I am wishing you a grand weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading about the cancer shrinking!!

    ReplyDelete