Thursday, August 14, 2014

Nothing to Fear in the Hodgepodge



1. The best part of waking up is _______________________________.
being able to thank God for another day.

2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for you non-adventure lovers...which would you dislike the least?)-swim with the dolphins in one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten miles from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California Condors?
swimming with the dolphins, I think that would be the ultimate gift
of a lifetime, having lived on Padre Island and seeing them in their own
habitat, was nothing but awesome

3. What is something you fear about old age? Something you look forward to?
something I fear is getting worse arthritis than what I already have
look forward to retiring back on the coast of TX

4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10, how hot is too hot?
I love hot sauce but not scalding 5 would be it for me, chicken enchilada casserole...and love it on any kind of eggs

5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
I have no children, but if I did would hope they learn the same family values
that I have, and that playing on the computer day and night would be a big no-no
as I would love to have them being outside playing in the mud etc and knowing that our Heavenly Father sent his son to die for all our sins

6. What's your favorite movie with a number in its title?
snow white and the 7 dwarfs ...I love all disney movies and what is
not to love about those cute lil dwarfs? 

7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell A Joke Day...share one here.
what did daddy tomato say to baby tomato?  hurry up or you will get squashed

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
This week we lost our beloved Robin Williams, he was our hero, our funny
guy, he taught us so much laughter that we didn't even know he was hurting on the inside.  It isn't always the smile, but rather what is inside.
RIP Robin  NANU NANU!!!! and Genie you're free!!!! pain and hurt is no more,
I am sure you are making all of the angels in Heaven smile as you did us here on Earth

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, chicken enchilada casserole!! That sounds terrific. I surely love Mexican food. All kinds.
    I never thought of Snow White?!!! I shoulda. I like it very much.

    And #8....that melted my heart.

    ReplyDelete