Friday, August 15, 2014

Chats on the front porch week 152


hello from Gilligan n Maryann's island the weather
has been pleasant for August, below normal temps
which is very nice :)
 But that tropical storm that came through here last week
was a doozey!  and the next one is supposed to be another doozey
being stranded on a tropical island you never know what to expect.
Now, back to reality here in Okie land the temps have been
wonderful and getting some much cooler needed temps.

Love the piggies so cute
Today's chat:
  1. Are you still enjoying (or not) summer, or are you geared for fall?
  2. What's the one room in your home that you'd like to make a big change to?
  3. Do you ever send "snail mail"?
  4. Do you dream? Often? Do you ave nightmares?
  5. Tell me something that makes you happy. Please. 
My answers: (gilligans  too)
1.  I love summer as I do not like cold weather, but shhh Fall is one of 
my favorite times of the year...love all the colors 
2.  the bedroom, it needs to be bigger lol
3.  Sure I do, belonging to "Soldiers Angels" I write letters all the time 
40+ per month
4.  dreaming yes every couple of nights...if I watch something bad
on TV I have nightmares, not particularly scary movies I am talking
even the catastrophes shown on TV
5. Gator  makes me super duper happy,  my dogs make me happy as they
stick with me thru it all...and being a brand new great aunt makes me very happy





No comments:

Post a Comment